ECU Tuning on the Gold Coast
Experience the difference
Correct ECU remapping dramatically improves engine torque and power. Day to day, this means better throttle response, less perceptible turbo lag, a wider or more accessible torque curve and generally a more exciting car to drive.
✓ Increased Torque
✓ Increased Power
✓ Improved Throttle Response
✓ Improved Fuel Economy*
What can ECU tuning do for you?Instead of being limited with the engine restrictions that your diesel vehicle came saddled with, get the most out of your car with ECU tuning. This service can:
- Improve your vehicle’s performance: You can enjoy better torque, power, throttle response and boost. That way, you can conquer the outdoors with ease.
- Enhance fuel efficiency: Want to drive longer on the same tank of petrol? ECU tuning can help with that. You’ll enjoy great driving without having to worry about petrol prices.
- Smooth your vehicle’s ride: If you’re tired of vibrating and bumpy rides, then you might have engine limitations. ECU tuning can often help to smooth out your vehicle’s operation.
What ECU tuning packages do we offer?We offer a range of ECU tuning packages meant for your specific needs. Our packages are as follows:
- ECU mapping with no dyno results
- ECU mapping with dyno results
- ECU mapping with dyno results and a carbon cleaning
- Custom packages that include exhaust, clutch and intercooler upgrades, as well as mapping and dyno tuning
Why choose us?We have a team of four experienced mechanics always available 24/7 for your convenience. Additionally, we offer mobile services, which means we can come to a location that’s right for you. We service a large portion of the Gold Coast, from Yatala to Tweed. If you want to learn more about ECU tuning and what it can do for your vehicle, please call us on (07) 5532 3714. We look forward to making your car the best it can be!
Removing unnecessary engine restrictions can drastically improve the performance of your car, often without needing to add additional modifications like upgraded exhausts, intercoolers or injectors.
The other benefits of ECU Remapping are often improved fuel economy. A broader torque band can impact the ability of the engine to respond with less throttle inputs which can improve real world fuel consumption figures.
ECU remapping can modify fuel injection timing and duration, ignition timing, absolute boost and boost delivery as well as throttle input maps and torque limiting maps. A modern engine can have thousands of parameters that are available to the knowledgeable tuner. Compared to modifications that are made downstream of the ECU, remapping still keeps all the original safety controls & alarms but allows us to take full control of all of the available tuning parameters to deliver a transformed driving experience.